Donating used stuffed animals

Hi - I am new to this site and am finding it very useful.. I hope to meet some of you in the near future.

I am wondering if anyone knows a place that accepts donations of used stuffed animals that are in mint condition.  With 3 kids, we have boatloads of them and are finding that they just take up too much space.  I thought maybe a childrens hospital but NSMC doesn't accept them.  Any other ideas?????

Thanks.

Replies to this Topic

Have you tried places like the Salem Mission, Salvation Army or the food pantries? I know the Salem Food Pantry (run out of the Universalist Unitarian church on Bridge St.) sometimes has toys for kids, so they may take them. Also the Spanish Free Methodist Church has a food pantry too, I don't know if they have the stuff for kids though.... but it may be worth a shot!

Big Brother/Big Sister accepts donations of stuffed animals. I think they have a pickup in Salem Scheduled for this week.

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

www.parentsunitedofsalem.org